Our mission is to improve the lives and well-being of children by strengthening families and the systems that support them in Delaware County.
All children in Delaware County will benefit from robust resources, responsive services and advocacy, and seamless interagency learning and coordination.
• Community: Our community drives our priorities, goals, and strategies.
• Collaboration: Strong connections, coordination, and partnerships are the foundations of our work.
• Equity: We work to ensure that all children have access to the opportunities, networks, resources, and supports that they need to enjoy healthy childhoods.
• Systems Change: We believe the best way to achieve long-term improved outcomes for children and families is to improve the way systems work, which includes a stronger focus on prevention.
• Trust: We believe in each other and in our collective potential to achieve positive change.
Sign up to receive emails from VFC regarding
information on events and more!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Voices for Children Coalition • Delaware County, PA (voicesforchildrendelco.org). You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
© 2024 Voices for Children Coalition • Delaware County, PA 610.565.2208 • login
CASA Youth Advocates is the organizational home of the Voices for Children Coalition. CASA recruits, trains, and supports community volunteers who serve as advocates for children in the foster care systems in Delaware and Chester counties. To learn more, visit our website at DelcoCASA.org.